Hi guys, here I am again! Today I’m going to tell you about another website that could be very useful to you and that I’m literally loving in the last few months: Animoto.
As you have already understood from my latest articles, I love photography and everything that belongs to this wonderful art. I love telling stories through photography and I love designing videos that tell about my photographic mission.
In recent months I have discovered a website that allows you to put together in a simple and professional way all that I love to do: Animoto. Do you know the software available for your PC, where once downloaded, allow you to create video montages? Here, Animoto is a slightly different service, and that’s what makes it exceptional. But let’s see what exactly is Animoto.
What is Animoto?
Animoto is a website, based in New York, which deals with video editing. It is a “cloud-based” service, that is, available and exclusively on the web, where it is not possible to download a version on your PC but can only be used by registering on the website (no problem, the website also has a trial period free).
Once registered, you can choose the subscription that best suits your needs: monthly or yearly. But we see, roughly, the details of both subscriptions. Annual plan:
1. Personal – € 9.99 per month. It includes many advantages, including a music library available with over 350 soundtracks to use.
2. Professional – at € 19.99 a month, it is definitely the most used plan. Also here, many advantages available, including the ability to make their own videos in HD 1080p.
3. Business – € 39.99 per month. A 30-minute consultation with an industry expert is also available here.
– These are just some of the advantages included in the various annual passes. I advise you to read them all here.Monthly Plan:1. Personal – € 19.99 per month. Here, the ability to make their own videos with a standard quality of 720p.
2. Professional – € 34.99 per month. Even with a monthly pass, this is the most used plan. Among the advantages, also the wide choice of colors that can be used in your videos.
3. Business – € 59.99 per month. It is the most complete plan, with over 50 types of storyboards available for editing your videos.
– These are just some of the advantages included in the various annual passes. I advise you to read them all here.
Credits: Animoto, Youtube.
Have you ever used Animoto?
Sure! I used Animoto to create my first welcome video on youtube and I was really satisfied with the result.
If you do not believe it, here is my video:
* This is my youtube channel, subscribe to it!
Big benefits with Animoto, right?